AKC Doberman Pinschers
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
These "extras" really are not extra. They are what we do with every puppy to ensure they have the best possible start to life.
- Are raised in our house and accustomed to everyday life. They are raised around our child, our other dogs and friends. They are accustomed to the TV, the vacuum, and other household normalities.
- Have dewclaws removed and tails docked at 3 days of age.
- Are put on the "Super Puppy Program".
- Pre-spoiled :)
- Follow the "Rules of 7"
- Dewormed at 2, 4, 6, and 8 weeks of age.
- Vaccinations are given at 6 and 8 weeks of age.
- Microchipped at 6 weeks.
- Cropped at 7 weeks and 3 days of age.
- Heartworm preventive is given at 8 weeks of age.
- Have their nails trimmed and filed every week from one week of age.
- Are bathed at 5 weeks, 7 weeks, and 8 weeks to ensure puppies are accustomed to the bathing process
- Started on good housebreaking habits.
- Fed a high quality holistic puppy food including Taste of the Wild and Wellness.
- Have a 4 year health warranty
- One year temperament guarantee
- Lifetime breeder support
- And so much more...